Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Xbox 360
It is September 1998 and the action centers on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Service soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, including Hunters, Tyrants and the Nemesis
- Risk infection from the hordes of zombies, zombie dogs and lickers. Fight to survive with anti-viral sprays, your character's special skills or help from field scientist Bertha before your character's condition worsens, turning you into a violent zombie who will attack your own team members
- Compete with up to three friends as an Umbrella Security Service squad member in Campaign mode
- Choose from six U.S.S characters, each with their own unique skill set and roles.
- Features iconic landmarks and RE classic characters, such as Leon S. Kennedy and Hunk.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the Umbrella Security Service, US Special Ops and threat of zombies and B.O.W's